by Johnny Punish

It is said that with the number of drugs found in Marilyn Monroe’s system the day she died on August 4, 1962, at her home in California she would have needed at least 50 Sleeping Pills taken in a very short period but there was NO water glass OR water found in her locked bedroom where they say she died. Add in that there was also no pill residue found in her stomach and we have a full-blown cover-up.  But by who? why?

Recently Netflix, for the 60-year anniversary of her death, released a documentary called “The Mystery of Marilyn Monroe: The Unheard Tapes”

In this new spin on the mystery, self-proclaimed researcher Anthony Summers explores the mystery surrounding the death of the movie icon through previously unheard interviews with her inner circle that was taken over many years; over 1000 interviews.

But unfortunately, he spends the first 1 hour and 15 minutes presenting tapes with people talking to Marilyn way before she died. I suppose he wanted to set up her character, the kind of person she was. But it only left very little time for details on the day she died. And in fact, he spent so little time on the facts and evidence of that fatal day that we did NOT get an accurate or definitive picture of what happened. We need a timeline and did NOT get it. It was a huge missed opportunity by NetFlix.

Nevertheless, there are a ton of interviews and information on the facts and evidence of this case that is online and in videos on YouTube. It just needs to be professionally put together into a realistic timeline so that we can see exactly what happened and when.

For example, exactly where was Bobby Kennedy minute by minute?

Do you mean to tell me that the government has no clue where its Attorney General was and when? Come on! These hidden facts would clear up a lot of this B.S.

The official cause of death is suicide by overdose on drugs. But no one who takes a big picture look at the facts and evidence believes it.

Authorities say she died of a barbiturate overdose late in the evening of Saturday, August 4, 1962, at her 12305 Fifth Helena Drive home in Los Angeles, California. She was 36 years old. They say her body was discovered before dawn by housekeeper Eunice Murray, at 3am on Sunday, August 5.  But that’s not true.  Eunice has changed her story over and over again.

No matter, Marilyn was one of the most popular Hollywood stars during the 1950s and early 1960s. She was considered a major sex symbol at the time and was a top-billed actress for a decade; the most famous woman in the world.  Monroe’s films had grossed $200 million by the time of her death. She called herself a waif but, in fact, she was and remains the biggest starlet the world has ever known.

The Timeline

What we do know is that Monroe spent the last day of her life, Saturday, August 4, at her Brentwood home.

In the morning, she met with photographer Lawrence Schiller to discuss the possibility of Playboy publishing nude photos taken of her on the set of Something’s Got to Give.  She also received a massage from her personal massage therapist, talked with friends on the phone, and signed for deliveries. Yep, that sounds like a person ready to take their own life!

Present at the house in the morning was also her housekeeper, Eunice Murray, and her publicist Patricia Newcomb, who had stayed overnight. According to Newcomb, they had an argument because Monroe had not slept well the night before.

At 4:30 p.m. PDT on Saturday, August 4, Monroe’s psychiatrist Ralph Greenson arrived at the house to conduct a therapy session and asked Newcomb to leave. Before Greenson left at around 7 p.m., he asked Murray to stay overnight and keep Monroe company. At approximately 7–7:15, Monroe received a call from Joe DiMaggio Jr., with whom she had stayed close since her divorce from his father. He told her that he had broken up with a girlfriend she did not like, and he detected nothing alarming in Monroe’s behavior. At around 7:40–7:45, she telephoned Greenson to tell him the news about the breakup of DiMaggio and his girlfriend.

Monroe retired to her bedroom at approximately 8 p.m.

She received a call from Rat Pack actor Peter Lawford, who is married to John and Bobby Kennedy’s sister, who was hoping to persuade her to attend his party that night. Lawford became alarmed because Monroe sounded like she was under the influence of drugs. She told him to “Say goodbye to Pat, say goodbye to the president, and say goodbye to yourself, because you’re a nice guy”, before drifting off. Unable to reach Monroe, Lawford called his agent Milton Ebbins, who unsuccessfully tried to reach Greenson, and later called Monroe’s lawyer, Milton A. “Mickey” Rudin. Rudin called Monroe’s house and was assured by Eunice Murray that she was fine.

Actor Peter Lawford with his brother-in-law, Robert F Kennedy, Attorney General of the United States

But was Lawford lying?

Supposedly, at approximately 3:30 a.m. on Sunday, August 5, Housekeeper Eunice Murray woke up “sensing that something was wrong” and saw light from under Monroe’s bedroom door, but she was not able to get a response and found the door locked. Murray telephoned Greenson, on whose advice she looked in through a window, and saw Monroe lying facedown on her bed, covered by a sheet and clutching a telephone receiver. Greenson arrived shortly thereafter. He entered the room by breaking a window and found Monroe dead. He called her physician, Hyman Engelberg, who arrived at the house at around 3:50 a.m. and officially confirmed the death. At 4:25 a.m., they notified the Los Angeles Police Department.

But later, the Eunice Murray story was changed to earlier in the evening. Something is not right here.

Deputy coroner Thomas Noguchi conducted Monroe’s autopsy on the same day that she was found dead, Sunday, August 5. The Los Angeles County coroner’s office was assisted in the inquest by psychiatrists Norman Farberow, Robert Litman, and Norman Tabachnik from the Los Angeles Suicide Prevention Center, who interviewed Monroe’s doctors and psychiatrists on her mental state.

Based on the advanced state of rigor mortis at the time her body was discovered, it was estimated that she had died between 8:30 and 10:30 p.m. on August 4.

The toxicological analysis concluded that the cause of death was acute barbiturate poisoning; she had 8 mg% (mg/dl) of chloral hydrate and 4.5 mg% of pentobarbital (Nembutal) in her blood and a further 13 mg% of pentobarbital in her liver. The police found empty bottles of these medicines next to her bed. But no water or glass to drink the pills. Really? So she swallowed 50 pills dry eh? There were no signs of external wounds or bruises on the body.

The findings of the inquest were published on August 17; Chief Coroner Theodore Curphey classified Monroe’s death as “probable suicide”. The possibility of an accidental overdose was ruled out because the dosages found in her body were several times over the lethal limit and had been taken “in one gulp or in a few gulps over a minute or so”.

At the time of her death, Monroe was reported to have been in a “depressed mood”, and had been “unkempt” and uninterested in maintaining her appearance. No suicide note was found, but Litman stated that this was not unusual, because statistics show that less than 40 percent of suicide victims leave notes. In their final report, Farberow, Litman, and Tabachnik stated:

Miss Monroe had suffered from psychiatric disturbance for a long time. She experienced severe fears and frequent depression. Mood changes were abrupt and unpredictable. Among symptoms of disorganization, sleep disturbance was prominent, for which she had been taking sedative drugs for many years. She was thus familiar with and experienced in the use of sedative drugs and well aware of their dangers …

There is nothing like hiding a crime under the weight of the victim’s mental health. Cover-up?

They claim, in our investigation we have learned that Miss Monroe had often expressed wishes to give up, withdraw, and even die. On more than one occasion in the past, she had made a suicide attempt, using sedative drugs. On these occasions, she had called for help and had been rescued. It is our opinion that the same pattern was repeated on the evening of Aug. 4 except for the rescue.

It has been our practice with similar information collected in other cases in the past to recommend certification for such deaths as probable suicide. Additional clues for suicide provided by the physical evidence are the high level of barbiturates and chloral hydrate in the blood which, with other evidence from the autopsy, indicates the probable ingestion of a large number of drugs within a short period of time: the completely empty bottle of Nembutal, the prescription for which (25 capsules) was filled the day before the ingestion, and the locked door to the bedroom, which was unusual.

Who paid these guys? Did anyone check their bank accounts? Or were they forced, by powerful forces, to write up this bullshit?

In the 1970s, claims surfaced that Monroe’s death was a murder and not suicide. Due to these claims, Los Angeles County District Attorney John Van de Kamp assigned his colleague Ronald H. “Mike” Carroll to conduct a 1982 “threshold investigation” to see whether a criminal investigation should be opened.

Carroll worked with Alan B. Tomich, an investigator for the district attorney’s office, for over three months on an inquiry that resulted in a thirty-page report. They did not find any credible evidence to support the theory that Monroe was murdered.

Read Full Article

VIAJohnny Punish
SOURCEThe Red Diary Caper: When the Kennedys Killed Marilyn Monroe on

Top 5 Best Smartphones 2022
DISCLOSURE: All content herein is owned by author exclusively.  Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of Veterans Today Network (VTN), authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VTN.