Abby Martin sits down with Dan Kovalik, human rights attorney and author of the book “The Plot to Attack Iran,” to discuss the context of Trump’s recent attacks, the most common myths about the country, and the history of US plots.
The world has a lot of questions about the current state of affairs between the United States and Iran…
- How has the US undermined democracy in Iran?
- Is Iran really trying to develop nuclear weapons?
- How has the US waged a terror campaign against Iran for years?
- How is it that the US and Israel, rather than Iran, are destabilizing the Middle East?
- How has Iran helped the US in the war on terror?