Government Service Providers Wins Another Contract with Navy, needs Employees NOW!
by Gordon G. Gates
The United States Department of the Navy recently awarded Pyramid Services, a privately woman owned corporation providing superior performance of Government Services Contracts, the Base Operating Support Services Contract at the Naval Air Facility in El Centro, California. The total annual revenue for this potential 10-year contract is $91 million.
This contract employs a diversity of professionals who provide site maintenance services, airfield support services, and bachelor quarters support services. Along with this contract, Pyramid welcomes a new addition to the Management team, Mr. Robert Carlos, NAF El Centro BOSS Project manager. But they need much more now! So Pyramid Services has partnered with HireVeterans.com to hire and employ our U.S. Veterans
Pyramid Services emphasizes responsive management to deliver quality operations and maintenance services on-time and within budget. Daily communications between Program Managers and customers helps maintain a high level of rapport between the contractor and the government agency. This facilitates quick response and excellent customer service. And so, they are looking for high performance high quality people to fullfill the contract and get the job done! Sound like you or someone you know?
Since their incorporation in April 1990, Pyramid Services (PSI) has grown from an office staff of three to a progressive and successful business. The are a woman-owned business and currently employ more than 900 individuals on multiple Government contracts.
They are located in Asheboro in North Carolina
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center Student Support, Artesia, NM. Pyramid Services provides a number of Student Support Services. The contract is scheduled for performance through February 2011. We provide Drivers Training, Firearms Range Masters, Vehicle Maintenance, and Transportation support. (Go to Site)
- ISS Contract, U.S. Army, Yuma Proving Ground, Yuma, Arizona. Pyramid’s ISSC contract is located twenty one miles north of the city of Yuma, AZ at the U.S. Army Yuma Proving Ground, in the heart of the Arizona desert. This contract provides operation and maintenance services for all Army facilities and family housing. The major functions of this contract consist of planning and estimating, engineering, work control, accounting, HVAC maintenance, plumbing, carpenter, electrical, HV electrical, heavy equipment operation, grounds maintenance, housing maintenance, billeting, supply, and shipping and receiving. The staffing of this contract ranges from grounds keepers to engineers. (Go to Site)
- ISOSS – uniTEC, Inc., U.S. Army White Sands Missile Range (WSMR), NM. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Pyramid Services, Inc., University Technical Services (uniTEC), provides information systems operations and support services (ISOSS) for the government at White Sands Missile Range. Unitec offers a proven performance history of superior award fee scores.
- Unitec’s support at White Sands Missile Range includes network engineering/administration, programming, database administration, system administration, computer operations, help desk support, communications security (COMSEC), real time test support, optical media measurement for post test data reduction, administrative clerical support, technical reports generation, desktop publishing, and logistics administration. (Go to Site)
- U.S. Air Force, Plant 42, Palmdale, CA. This contract supports the U.S. Air Force and Air Force Materiel Command’s Plant 42, which is a unique installation located near Palmdale, CA. Plant 42 is home for ten individual contract operated aerospace technology and manufacturing sites. Pyramid Services mission is to operate and maintain the common areas and facilities, consisting of five major functions – maintenance, security, fire protection, telecommunications and engineering. The maintenance department cares for equipment, vehicles, several buildings, utility systems, grounds, and provides complete maintenance for two 12,000 foot runways with associated airfield pavement. The security guard force controls entry to the installation 24/7, and patrols the common areas for all three security sectors. The fire department staffs two separate fire stations, provides structural response and airport fire protection services, fire prevention, and mutual aid to Los Angeles County. The telecommunications department manages telephone and computer operations/maintenance for approximately 150 personnel to include local area network and internet services. The engineering staff is responsible for all related safety, environmental, and civil engineering programs, design, documentation, small to medium construction project management, and technical support to the maintenance department. (Go to Site)
- Naval Air Facility – Base Operating Support Services, El Centro, CA. This contract supports the U.S. Navy’s realistic training of active and reserve aviation units and activities of the Navy’s operating and training forces at Naval Air Facility El Centro. Pyramid Services provides the following support services: Facility maintenance services, Bachelor quarters maintenance, Janitorial services, Logistics and warehousing services, MWR Services, Passenger terminal and cargo handling services, Landscaping and pest control services, and environmental services. (Go to Site)
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center Facilities Maintenance, Artesia, NM. Pyramid Services provides facilities maintenance support services for the entire center. The contract is scheduled for performance through June 2008. We provide facility maintenance, grounds maintenance, postal services, and logistics support. (Go to Site)
- Perimeter Acquisition Radar Characterization System (PARCS), Cavalier AFS, ND. Pyramid Services, Inc., through a subcontract with BAE Systems, provides Military Family Housing Maintenance for PARCS at Cavalier Air Force Station, ND. The contract is from 1 December 2003 to 30 September 2008. It is a Five Year Firmed Fixed Price contract. Pyramid Services provides a variety of services for MFH at Cavalier.
C a p a b i l i t i e s
The Pyramid Services, Inc. management team embodies over 30 years of continuous experience in managing and performing Government services contracts.
* Contract management and administration
* Information technology services
* Base operations support
* Engineering (all disciplines)
* Facilities maintenance and repair
* Fire fighting, prevention, and rescue operations
* Installation security services
* Building and roadway construction
* Supply and logistics support
* Develop and provide training materials
* Classroom publications, audio visual support, and educational aides
* Role player services
* Military family housing maintenance and operational support
* Aircraft refueling and airfield maintenance
* Publications, editing, and technical document preparation
* Transportation and shuttle services
* Mail room and delivery services
* Custodial and pest control
* Environmental services
* Vehicle operations and maintenance
* Range Master services
* Motor pool operations
* Driver training services
* Training equipment
Pyramid Services, Inc. is always looking for qualified and enthusiastic members for their support teams. The company offers full medical, vision and dental insurance coverage, an excellent 401K retirement plan, and tuition assistance.