Career Opportunities for Veterans Opens Up in the Transportation Industry
by Gordon Gates
Trinity Transport, Inc., one of the leading and most successful 3PL service providers in North America, is hiring U.S. Veterans. Trinity Transport Inc. has its headquarters in Bridgeville, Delaware and operates with more than 50 offices in the United States and Canada. Transport Topics listed Trinity Transport as the 17th largest transportation broker in the United States in 2005. Trinity recently celebrated 26 years in business in 2005. They move more than 125,000 truckloads per year and have over 14,000 active carriers under contract with more than 440,000 trucks available daily.
If you want to work in an employee friendly environment, well, Trinity is for you. Check this out….Trinity Transport, Inc. was named number 13 in the 50 Best Small & Medium Sized Companies to Work for in America in 2004 and Trinity Transport received an Award of Excellence in the Shining Star Category by the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce.
The work attire at Trinity is business casual. At the corporate office, they have an on-site exercise room. They offer serious great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience and customer following. They offer incentives and bonuses with full insurance packages aling with education and training. Of couse, they have a 401k Profit Sharing to add value to employees as they build up with the team.
With jobs in offices in places like Bridgeville, DE, Atlanta, GA, Gooding, ID, Houston, TX, Kansas City, MO, Van Buren, AR and more, Trinity can place you in the right place for you. They are also looking to open offices in new areas too. Would you like to run your own office? Do you have an account following of $2 million or more in gross revenue? If your answer is yes, then Trinity Transport, Inc. is interested in hearing from you! C
The company was founded in 1979 by Ed and Deana Banning, the parents of the current president, Jeff E. Banning. Since that time Trinity Transport has served the community through hard work, dedication, innovation and technology. Trinity Transport is committed to continuous improvement in their services for their clients. “We believe that our commitment to our purpose and mission has shaped an organization well suited for today’s business environment” says John Smith, a corporate leader at Trinity.
The mission of Trinity is to continually expand and improve our services to meet and exceed customer requirements, and accommodate their evolving growth and success. Trinity Transport aims to accomplish their mission with integrity, morality, and a team approach that allows us to continue to be a distinctive leader in the transportation industry, while providing good earnings and security for team members nationwide.
“We are dedicated to our industry. It is our duty as a transportation intermediary to be aware of the best lanes, routes, rates, classifications and other components of successful freight movement and apply them daily for the benefit of our clients and carriers” says Denise Hurley, Human Resource Manager.
As a leader in transportation service, the corporate philosophy of Trinity Transport, Inc. is:
- To protect clients’ customers from any inconvenience related to freight delivery
- To be a single source convenience for every transportation need of our clients
- To continually expand and improve service to meet and exceed client requirements and accommodate their evolving growth and success
- To address our jobs with complete integrity and morality – not only to do it right, but to do the right thing
- To show and expect mutual respect among clients, carriers, drivers and each other
- To use a team approach for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
To carry out the tradition of servant leadership that has been a distinctive owner family value since the first Banning entered the transportation industry, in 1934
- To maintain a level of reasonable profitability that allows reinvestment into people, processes, systems, education, training, infrastructure, physical facilities and technology to accommodate growth smoothly
- To provide all of our team members, nationwide, with good earnings, a secure and comfortable work environment, continuing education, the tools and technology to do their best, a sense of worth and belonging and generous return for their investment in loyalty and intellectual capital